Covering the week of 9/26/2011, the FBC staff reviews the top geek stories from the popular, daily e-newsletter: The Fanboy Scoop. With Bryant Dillon, Barbra Dillon, Sam Rhodes, and and special guest Doug Bass, in this episode we discuss Patton Oswalt v. DC/Nielsen, MRI brain movies, Marvel's Point One Teasers, video game movies going back to the source, and immortality v. mortality! To get a daily dose of the Fanboy Scoop, email us at subscribe (at) fanboycomics.net!!!
Monday, 03 October 2011 01:00
The Fanboy Scoop Week in Review: Episode 35Written by Sam Rhodes, Special to CC2K
Published in Fanboy Scoop
Latest from Sam Rhodes, Special to CC2K
- Fanboy Comics Review: The Complete Flash Gordon Library: The Fall of Ming (Vol. 3)
- Fanboy Comics Review: Pariah #1
- SDCC 2012: Fanboy Comics Interviews Dr. Travis Langley, Writer of 'Batman and Psychology'
- Fanboy Comics Review: Jimmy Brass: 2nd Grade Detective
- Fanboy Comics Interview: A Conversation with Ralph Bakshi